See our full range of hybrid power products from portable to containerised.
Hybrid Power Systems for Humanitarian Aid
Energy Solutions’ readily transportable hybrid power solutions can be rapidly deployed for humanitarian aid. Running large generators 24/7 can be inefficient in such situations where as a correctly configured hybrid power system can cut generator running time significantly - saving large amounts on fuel and operating costs. It is estimated that it costs in the region of 7 litres of fuel to deliver just 1 litre to a troubled site. As fuel is generally at a premium in these situations the hidden financial and humanitarian savings can be very large.
Our hybrid power system can easily be connected to renewable power sources if available and this will further reduce the reliance on fossil fuels. With sophisticated controls and monitoring the added bonus for those managing situations both remotely and on the ground is that data can be controlled and read from anywhere with an internet connection.
The ability to run facilities from the power saved in the batteries has the additional benefit of delivering silent power when it’s needed.
Driving up efficiency, driving down emissions
Energy Solutions provide a range of hybrid power solutions designed to drive up efficiency and drive down emissions.
EasyGrid Commercial 30kVA & 45kVA
EasyGrid 30kVA & 45kVA Hybrid Power Units featuring HEMS (Hybrid Energy Management System). Our EasyGrid commercial range offers a sustainable and efficient alternative to using a diesel generator alone on site. They help you deliver cost savings, reduce emissions and run silent power to loads when needed, all with the option of one of the most sophisticated telematics energy management systems available.
Connecting to an Unreliable Grid
For our international customers we are able to add an additional connection point for connecting SiteGrid units to an unreliable local grid connection. This allows users to make use of grid power when it is available and then to automatically switch to the SiteGrid supply during power cuts. This additional option is viable if you are installing the unit in an area with frequent daily power outages and you require continuous power. Please ask us and we can include this option with your quotation.
VariPower - Variable Speed Hybrid Generator
VariPower is a variable speed generator combined with a highly efficient lithium battery bank. Developed, designed and manufactured in the UK. The unit provides transportable, instant power for temporary, back-up and off grid situations in any environment.
Unlike traditional generators which only run at one speed whatever the load demands, the variable speed generator combines the latest control technology and PMG alternator and will run at the most efficient RPM (between 900 – 2000) dependent on the energy requirement; providing just enough power for the load and to charge/top up the batteries without any waste.
Containerised Hybrid Power System
A containerised hybrid system is ideal for those needing a large power supply. These systems are semi- bespoke and can be tailored with the following options:
- 30kVA – 90kVA Single and Three Phase options available
- Inverter charger with a continuous output meeting the system capacities above.
- Diesel, water cooled, 1500 RPM (or 1800 RPM for 60 Hz applications) generator (single or three phase as appropriate) in sound enclosure with autostart control system.
- Bunded diesel tank with mechanical and system fuel gauges.
- Recessed connection box for outgoing power, auxiliary connections and external controls and indications.
- Lithium Ion battery pack or Lead acid deep cycle battery bank. (Lithium system offers superior energy performance due to low battery losses and also optimises fuel consumption and generator running hours as it can be charged fast to 100%)
- Solar ready
- DC and AC distribution boards
- DC lighting inside container
- Proprietary control system (internet connection required)