52 - 54 Riverside Estate,
Sir Thomas Longley Road,
Medway City Estate,
Kent ME2 4DP
ES - Careers
At Energy Solutions we are always looking out for enthusiastic and effective people to deliver results to our expanding business. If you are looking for a career that makes the most of your skills and abilities and you want to be part of a growing company that values competence and innovation then send us your details.
We recruit across a wide range of disciplines including production, engineering, research, design, sales, and administration and we are always keen to hear from people that feel they can bring excellence, ideas and commitment to the company.
Please send your CV with covering letter to:
Automotive Electrical Systems Technical Sales
Job Title: Automotive Electrical Systems Technical Sales
Location: From Home and on occasion at Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent. Work will include UK and International travel.
Salary: £38-40k, (dependant on experience), company car, phone, company pension & healthcare
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent. 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
Job Role: A technical salesperson is required to join our busy sales team to provide pre- and after-sales advice, in particular for our Specialist Vehicle division.
Here at Energy Solutions we design, manufacture and sell energy management and control systems into the marine, off grid, vehicle and industrial markets and are the UK distributor for a number of well-known brands in the power industry.
The role would consist of offering technical knowledge / advice to clients about the bespoke products and systems the company has to offer and then raising quotes to meet their needs.
Typical activities will include:-
- acquiring new clients not currently purchasing from the business
- managing existing accounts and increasing existing sales turnover with added value sales including engineering support and additional products.
- discussing a client’s project so that you fully understand their needs
- preparing client quotations
- meeting regular sales targets and co-ordinating sales projects
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
- liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- matching a client’s requirements to a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
The successful candidate will have to liaise with staff members from other departments within the company. The company will provide internal and external product training.
The successful candidate will ideally come from the specialist automotive sector and have strong existing relationships with businesses in the sector. They will also have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise enquiries. An understanding of electrical principles (both AC and DC) is key to being able to offer advice on the products we handle.
Apply for this vacancy:
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in an Apprenticeship we have opportunities in our Production department for committed individuals who have attained good A Level results. If you want to start your career with a company committed to training our next generation of engineers and technicians please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com