ES Lithium Ion Battery
High Capacity Lithium Ion 24V Battery Pack, 10.2 kWh, 400AH (ES - 400AH)
The demand for intelligent batteries which allow greater capacity and optimise power use is on the increase across the marine market. Energy Solutions are addressing that demand with a brand new battery which is designed to be a simple swap out for lead acid batteries. With all the protection and control built in - it is as close to a like for like swap as you can get.
Safe Technology, High Capacity
The battery is composed of Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP), the safest of the mainstream Li-ion battery types. With a capacity of 400 Ah (10.2kWh) the battery is ideal for applications with high energy requirements.
Sign up for Lithium Battery information guide, updates & news from Energy Solutions.
The advantages of Lithium Ion battery technology include:
Example screens from touch screen control panel
Unique Features of ES Lithium Ion LiFePO4 Battery:
- Provides high capacity (24V, 400Ah, 10kWh) in a single unit.
- Primary fusing, current monitoring, protection contactor and display are all integrated.
- Flexible I/O to connect to a wide range of chargers and inverters.
- Provision to control external charge and load contactors, if required.
- Two batteries can be connected in series to provide 48 volts - only a single CANbus cable is needed.
- Multiple batteries can be connected in parallel for higher capacity and redundancy.
- External CANbus available with protocol on request.